Contact Us

Thanks for visiting our blog! Here you can read about some of our latest photography adventures. We love what we do here and hope you enjoy the brief stories and photos. Please make sure you leave a comment if you see something you like - Google Search Engines give us love every time you give us love. You can also visit our website , ROB SPRING PHOTOGRAPHY at anytime during your visit. Thanks! - Rob

The Photographer

My photo
Saratoga Springs, NY, United States
Rob Spring Photography is located in Saratoga Springs, NY. Rob photographs numerous commercial and advertising assignments for a variety of clients, as well as weddings, every weekend from May until November.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Erika's new headshot!




Well, we had a break in the rain last week, and photographed Erika's new headshot on Thursday evening here in downtown Saratoga. We had a great time, and as Erika put it, "I think it shows." We were able to capture some beautiful photos near dusk, and of course it helped that she had blue eyes like none I've ever seen. We wish Erika all the best as she joins Actors' Equity and continues her career as a young actor - BREAK A LEG!

2 comments:

  1. Rob & Rosie-

    Thanks again for a great shoot! I had a blast working with you and absolutely LOVED all the pictures... so many great shots to choose from. I can't wait until the reproductions are done and I can show off my new headshots at auditions in the city. Thanks again!!! :)

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erika-

    It was our pleasure, and like I said - your blue eyes made our job easy.
    I hope all of your friends are jealous of that new headshot!

    ReplyDelete