Contact Us

Thanks for visiting our blog! Here you can read about some of our latest photography adventures. We love what we do here and hope you enjoy the brief stories and photos. Please make sure you leave a comment if you see something you like - Google Search Engines give us love every time you give us love. You can also visit our website , ROB SPRING PHOTOGRAPHY at anytime during your visit. Thanks! - Rob

The Photographer

My photo
Saratoga Springs, NY, United States
Rob Spring Photography is located in Saratoga Springs, NY. Rob photographs numerous commercial and advertising assignments for a variety of clients, as well as weddings, every weekend from May until November.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Annie & Steve







Well - I always dreamed of being able to photograph my own wife on her wedding day... but I had other (more important) things to do. So, this was the perfect wedding for me, my wife's sister got married! Rosie and I spent last weekend in St. Louis partying, photographing, eating Mom's cooking, listening to Pop's stories, hitting golf balls with my brother-in-law, and most importantly spending Annie and Steve's wedding day with them. As I say time and time again, it's always fun to photograph a couple so clearly in love, especially when they are so close to you. The church looked great thanks to Pop and the decorating committee! And the service was made memorable by Ross and Rosie singing for the newlyweds. The entire day was a blast, but I couldn't make an entry here without giving a shout out to Steve's "best men," who delivered the knockout punch with a full length, fully produced music video as their toast to Annie & Steve. Hysterical. As Rosie just told me...looking over my shoulder as I type... "May they stay in love forever."

2 comments:

  1. thank you again for being the most incredible photographer Rob, these pictures are so far beyond perfect! I love them ALL, we are so blessed to have you :)ougaci

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. annie!!! you look amazing. and SOOOOOOOOOO skinny!
    ... not that it matters.

    but you look gorgeous. great shots, rob!

    ReplyDelete