Contact Us

Thanks for visiting our blog! Here you can read about some of our latest photography adventures. We love what we do here and hope you enjoy the brief stories and photos. Please make sure you leave a comment if you see something you like - Google Search Engines give us love every time you give us love. You can also visit our website , ROB SPRING PHOTOGRAPHY at anytime during your visit. Thanks! - Rob

The Photographer

My photo
Saratoga Springs, NY, United States
Rob Spring Photography is located in Saratoga Springs, NY. Rob photographs numerous commercial and advertising assignments for a variety of clients, as well as weddings, every weekend from May until November.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Matrimonio Riva







So thanks to Kristen & Marco - I'm officially an international wedding photographer! As if Kristen & Marco weren't amazing enough, they had to go and get married in the Italian countryside at a vineyard and monastery built in the 13th century... until going to Italy, I'd never even seen anything that old! And though it wasn't the sort of beautiful sunny evening we all prayed for, it wasn't difficult to get great shots of these two! I can't thank you enough Kristen for saying YES to going out in the rain to shoot! You are my hero! I'm not usually the photographer who talks brides into trashing their dresses - but having traveled so far to be there, I just couldn't leave without photographing outside, at least for five minutes - and that's about how long we had before being absolutely soaked! And though one of things I will always remember about this wedding is the rain and the mud, even more so I will remember how no amount of bad weather could spoil the love between Kristen and Marco or the amazing time had by everyone involved. As I stood in the chapel and watched Kristen and Marco exchange vows through tear filled eyes, I couldn't help but cry a happy tear myself - seeing the hundreds of people that came together from all around the world - Europe, North America, Australia - just to witness these few minutes. Had I not been photographing, it would still have been well worth the trip. Congratulations Kristen & Marco! There will no doubt be another post with additional photos! Viva Italia!

1 comment:

  1. Sue RowlandJune 10, 2010

    How wonderfully romantic....and the photographs are absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete